Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

milk

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2022
Japan
I’ve over-spent so I cannot get this Nachwalter pipe, which is for sale over at smokingpipes currently. I find this shaping so beguiling and attractive, I can’t stop looking at it; it’s effortlessly natural in its strange curves and charming in the way the grain and stain accentuate the shape. It has a mystery to it.
What influence do YOU see in this pipe? Do you like it as much as I do?
IMG_6881.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
I use the white elephant since they are all I know about. I also have taken my wifes broken clay garden pots, pounded them with a hammer to the right size and gave them a quick rinse in a collander. They work as well or better than meer chips and they are free. It also lets me hammer something!

I use them several times before tossing. Depends on how thrifty you are.

Reactions: dunnyboy

Roach1

Can't Leave
Nov 25, 2023
Germany
I use the white elephant since they are all I know about. I also have taken my wifes broken clay garden pots, pounded them with a hammer to the right size and gave them a quick rinse in a collander. They work as well or better than meer chips and they are free. It also lets me hammer something!

Tnx

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA

I use same, but in about 1" square, to hydrate tobacco. Can be reused indefinitely for that purpose.