Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
I've seen one that was a straight that couldn't pass a pipe cleaner but that's the only negative I've heard about them. Still hoping to land one of their acorns eventually.

BayouGhost

Lurker
Apr 10, 2024
PA, USA
Mine was a bit troublesome passing the pipe cleaner until I was able to remove some gunked up pipe sweetener that had balled up in the hole. I generally remove it from all my new pipes with a bit of vodka as to not impart any flavors, but in this case, all I had laying around was a fine bottle of Dalwhinnie. I had to try a dram or two just to make sure it was ok for use. Quality control is important. It is just a personal preference of mine to remove the pipe sweetener agent. I have nothing against the use of the product for others and it did produce an almost already broken in experience until I cleared it out of there and am now slowly building cake. I strangely bought one Savinelli once that was loaded with it. The rest did not have any whatsoever.
I've seen one that was a straight that couldn't pass a pipe cleaner but that's the only negative I've heard about them. Still hoping to land one of their acorns eventually.

Reactions: AroEnglish

jwussow

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 7, 2021
Pewaukee, Wisconsin
I have three Neerup pipes and one Jeppesen. All were perfect during the first smoke. No break in needed. Best value for your money IMO if you appreciate the style.