PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaffersweed

Lurker
May 3, 2020
Flakes of any kind. Tins seem to age best. Bulk stored in mason jars is good but a second choice. Blends I have in storage are McClelland Christmas Cheer and St James Flake. I also have some English blends from 2008 which I am going to sell. Dunhill and HH Syrian.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
Well being a Brit I naturally cellar lavatory paper :col:

Seriously though, as I am longer no allowed to enjoy my pipe I tend to make the most of special offers from both Asda and Amazon and have been stocking up on bourbons, rye whiskies, rums, Scotch (both single malt & blended) and Irish whiskies.

My tobacco cellar needs to be shifted so as to make room for my other acquisitions that are cluttering up my kitchen floor!

Regards,

Jay.

lochinvar

Lifer
Oct 22, 2013
Scotch and Port. I have quite a few bottles of Dow, Gould Campbell and Grahams Port just waiting for about the 25 or 30 year mark. As for Scotch, I picked up some extra Highlands and Islays earlier in the year when it looked like the US and UK were going to have a tariff spat and spike the price......and when they didn't I grabbed a few more to celebrate. No one ever said "Damn, I wish I didn't have all this Laphroaig and Edradour hanging around!" Or at least no one I associate with.

Status
Not open for further replies.