What would be Your Favorite Unobtainable Unthought of Aromatic Flavors?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

3 Fresh Wojtek Pastuch Pipes
12 Fresh Dunhill Pipes
18 Fresh Neerup Pipes
2 Fresh Micah Redmond Pipes
6 Fresh Ardor Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Drucquers Banner

gastro

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 3, 2020
Twin Cities, Minnesota
Title edited for caps and brevity. Please read rule 9.

I was recently googling around for vacation ideas and just did the basic "Tobacco Museum" search to see what was out there.

Not far down the list was an obvious paid algorithm for a popular hot sauce. At first I was offended that Big Hot Sauce was trying to bully his way into my vacation plans.

1659534360499.pngBut then I had the dream sequence...

Tabasco Tobacco has a pretty nice ring to it

I think we should rally the troops and age some tobacco in a tabasco barrel!

What if pipe tobacco really wanted to spice things up? Oh you like Latakia? Maybe a little Scorpion Pepper Flake in your Nightcap would do you some good.

Would you have to put a Scovel warning on the packaging?
Would Tums have to create an antidote aromatic?

Anyway, just thought I'd share that and if anyone else has a PG rated aromatic flavor idea that seems impossibly silly, yet serious????

Last edited by a moderator:

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
I’ve visited Avery Island and the Tabasco distillery there.

Tabasco and Perique are both aged in oak barrels for several years, not far from each other down in the part of Louisiana settled by refugees from the Arcadian Diaspora. The main difference is one is made from red peppers and the other tobacco.

I wouldn’t surprise me to learn that some brands of Perique years ago weren’t aged with a dash of Tabasco and maybe still are.

If you can afford it, visit the part of America where English is still a second language sometime, and little children learn French lullabies.

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
A few years ago I read where the manager of the farmer’s Coop in Cynthiania Kentucky said the best part of Kentucky’s Best cigarettes was the price.

But he helped them out with a little chocolate.

If the original recipe for Bull Durham still exists, it’s not straight bright leaf.

We know it was aged in hogsheads,

They probably used a lot of molasses there, when they took it out.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014