What's Your Favorite After-Shave or Cologne?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

18 Fresh Mastro Geppetto Pipes
9 Fresh Ser Jacopo Pipes
24 Fresh Ropp Pipes
24 Fresh Brebbia Pipes
3 Fresh Luiz Lavos Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
The cologne I've used for nearly 20 years, and probably my all around favorite - though I consider it a primarily Summer scent - is Armani Aqua di Gio.

The old Lacoste Silver was my favorite Winter scent but it's been long discontinued and my last bottle was exhausted a couple years ago.

There was a Guess cologne that I had a sampler of, probably 12 years ago, that was absolutely spectacular. It didn't have a name on it aside from the Guess logo and I've never been able to pin it down.

K.E. Powell

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 20, 2022
West Virginia
One of my favorite colognes, John Varvatos's "Dark Rebel," is sadly discontinued. You can occasionally find a bottle of it online, but at a mark-up.

Thankfully, there are two other colognes recently discovered that I enjoy more, and both are by Dunhill: Agar Wood and Egyptian Smoke. I favor the former, but the latter is nice for a change of pace or for a particularly humid summer's night.

But for most purposes, I rely on Varvatos's Vintage scent. It's just a standard dad cologne, but done fairly well. For going to the office, it's what I use.

Reactions: Egg Shen and JOHN72