PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
I thought she got PO'd when Pentangle/Maurizio left. I just figured she's no longer here because of that.

seakayak

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2010
She "corrected" me several months ago on a post about the Occupy Movement. The lady has spunk. I sure hope she returns to the fold.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I knew someone would bring up U Albert. I too have enjoyed her perspective on life.
Winton

aussielass

Oct 18, 2011
Hi ya'll, OMG I'm so flattered you gents thought of me :)
LMFAO about Unc A holidaying in Oz .... sorry to burst your fantasy bubbles boys, but I DO NOT DO FACIAL hair :)
I'm fine, haven't picked up a pipe in weeks, maybe months, though ... too busy puffing my stupid head off on cigarillos - the more I self-talk myself into having to stop, the more I become consumed with always having one lit, damn it.
The reason I haven't been around is that I ended up buying 3 x Chihuahua puppies in a week and, as some astute man said, they're taking up my every waking moment running around with tissues & "Piss Off" enzyme miracle unrine destroyer in hand, hanging out at pet stores & spending $100's online buying toys, puppy beds and, most of all researching what's best for the week tykes i.e. 100% raw food diet and such.
So, g'day from Downunder and in the words of Arnie - "I'll be back ...." - it was him who said that wasn't it? My all time fave folk singer, a chap called Eric Bogle (incredible music) always said Arnie is like a condom full of walnuts.

shawn

Jan 1, 2012
There you are. I have one dog he is 11. No more pooping and peeing in the house - that was not fun. We love him plenty. How you get that all cleaned up. Good to hear from ya.

danno

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 5, 2011
@aussielass - I raise Great Danes. I have done a ton of research on nutrition. Giant, deep chested breeds have very precise nutrional considerations. Including the possibility of Bloat and Stomach Torsion.
Check out Linda Arndt. Her website is "greatdanelady.com".

She is one of, if not the leading authority on dog nutrition.

Of course, following all of her regimen would cost more than feeding a human. But, she does give a lot of valuable advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.