You will never listen to the Star Spangled Banner the same again.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuri66

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 17, 2010
I had to share this because I have always known the words but I realized I never listened to what they were...and as a Vet of many a conflict I realized that there is more to the words Freedom and Liberty..but not until now did I actually realize what our Anthem is all about
These words are not all my own but, the sentiment I feel is the same as their author...so, take this and pass it along to everyone you know who appreciates what our country was truly founded upon.
In your lifetime, our incredible Country and our FREEDOMS will continue to come under attack...this video that will give you a new found appreciation and understanding of the sacrifices that were made to create our Nation. As you watch, think about how you and I can be ready to make sacrifices in the future to preserve our Nation....Your children and your children's children should see this too, since their Freedom is at stake.
You will never listen to the Star Spangled Banner the same again.
Star Spangled Banner

deyomatic

Lurker
Oct 27, 2010
Take a trip to the Smithsonian to see it, if you haven't already. It's pretty powerful to see in person. I recall that the Smithsonian exhibit described Key as being impartial about his loyalties until after seeing the spirit of the defenders of Fort McHenry.

Status
Not open for further replies.