PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

DeaconPiper

Might Stick Around
Jun 13, 2023
Pacific Northwest
Just received my first order of snuff...and gave it a few pinches...and my goodness, it is exactly what I've been searching after, what with the amazing aromas and opening of sinuses and zing. Really, really remarkable and incredible. My goodness. Thanks to all of you who provided enough information to get me going!

Ebarber

Can't Leave
Mar 11, 2020
Newark, Ohio
On a serious note, my all time favorite and easy to take is Jip.
I do enjoy many but I would say Jip is my favorite.
I have been snuffing for a few years now almost daily.
Usually for me its snuff during the day and a few pipes in the evening, unless I'm in my office all day then its all piping.
From reading, It sounds like I may need to try some Gawith.
I love to hear that it has a great base tobacco and from my experience with their pipe tobacco, I have no doubt it is.

sardonicus87

Lifer
Jun 28, 2022
Lower Alabama
I have a tin of McChrystal's O&G and a tin of Hedges L260. Both are medicated snuff (AKA menthol).

I don't really use snuff too often. It's more a backup for if I know am going to be stuck for long periods in places I can't smoke. They sit in a drawer, I don't keep them on me "just in case", and I often forget I have them when I am doing something that I think might result in me not being able to break away for a smoke.

Reactions: PipeWI

vosBghos

Lifer
May 7, 2022
Idaho
I have a tin of McChrystal's O&G and a tin of Hedges L260. Both are medicated snuff (AKA menthol).

I don't really use snuff too often. It's more a backup for if I know am going to be stuck for long periods in places I can't smoke. They sit in a drawer, I don't keep them on me "just in case", and I often forget I have them when I am doing something that I think might result in me not being able to break away for a smoke.
Great for long plane rides, and traveling in general...

snuffer7

Lurker
Jan 12, 2024
the concept of snuff was super weird to me at first but man have I become fond of it recently. One of my favorite snuff youtubers did a review of this really awesome compact snuff dispensor, I picked one up and its epic, works great with MOST of my snuffs like Toque Quit. Great for long drives in the car or plane. A lot more discreet and handy than pulling out a tin and spoon in public. Its called the ibumpi heres the review I found it on:

I bought mine on ibumpi.com but looks like they are also on Amazon

Attachments

• 71leatI3fhL.jpg
    71leatI3fhL.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 2

cademars53

Lurker
Mar 24, 2024
Edmonton
the concept of snuff was super weird to me at first but man have I become fond of it recently. One of my favorite snuff youtubers did a review of this really awesome compact snuff dispensor, I picked one up and its epic, works great with MOST of my snuffs like Toque Quit. Great for long drives in the car or plane. A lot more discreet and handy than pulling out a tin and spoon in public. Its called the ibumpi heres the review I found it on:

I bought mine on ibumpi.com but looks like they are also on Amazon
also check out

Simply Snuff! at youtube

312720783_621328176474708_6376243163826533405_n.jpg

Funny lad with a cap. Chin chin!