PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Auxsender

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
Madison Cigar Club is currently well stocked with pipe tobacco. States of Virginia, 3 Birds of a Feather blends, Escudo, DNR, lots of Seattle Pipe Club and others. If you’re in Nashville and feel like supporting a local spot, go there. I got a tin of Ashton’s Gold Rush from 2019 and a tin of Anomalous yesterday. IMG_9839.jpeg

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Madison Cigar Club is currently well stocked with pipe tobacco. States of Virginia, 3 Birds of a Feather blends, Escudo, DNR, lots of Seattle Pipe Club and others. If you’re in Nashville and feel like supporting a local spot, go there. I got a tin of Ashton’s Gold Rush from 2019 and a tin of Anomalous yesterday. View attachment 231731
I’m not in Nashville otherwise I would definitely stop by and pick up some tins.

GreatWhiteNorthPiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2022
Ontario, Canada
That display makes me jealous. Here in Canada, tobacco companies aren't allowed to use their own packaging anymore. Instead, the government mandates that they must use ugly brownish-gray non-descript packaging with basically no description. It's a sad world.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Madison Cigar Club is currently well stocked with pipe tobacco. States of Virginia, 3 Birds of a Feather blends, Escudo, DNR, lots of Seattle Pipe Club and others. If you’re in Nashville and feel like supporting a local spot, go there. I got a tin of Ashton’s Gold Rush from 2019 and a tin of Anomalous yesterday. View attachment 231731
homer.gif

dog_park_piper

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2021
The Woodlands, TX
I did a lot of business here when I was living in Nashville. Great place.

Reactions: Auxsender

bent1

Lifer
Jan 9, 2015
WV
Good to see that report. I travel through Nashville on occasion, will make a point to patron the store.

ParkitoATL

Can't Leave
Mar 11, 2023
Atlanta, GA
Here in Canada, tobacco companies aren't allowed to use their own packaging anymore. Instead, the government mandates that they must use ugly brownish-gray non-descript packaging with basically no description. It's a sad world.
Canada needs to regain their love of, and desire for, freedom. We have the same kind of moral busybodies in America now, and their lust for power and control is endless. The big thing now is legalizing mind-bending weed while maintaining strict control over tobacco. Geez, I wonder why????

Auxsender

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
Canada needs to regain their love of, and desire for, freedom. We have the same kind of moral busybodies in America now, and their lust for power and control is endless. The big thing now is legalizing mind-bending weed while maintaining strict control over tobacco. Geez, I wonder why????
Probably because tobacco kills thousands of people every year and cannabis has never killed anyone… ever. Also, cannabis is only ever legalized in a state with the permission of the voters. Cannabis decriminalization isn’t the work of a few evil master minds, it’s the will of the voters. Democracy is a beautiful thing.

ParkitoATL

Can't Leave
Mar 11, 2023
Atlanta, GA
Probably because tobacco kills thousands of people every year and cannabis has never killed anyone… ever. Also, cannabis is only ever legalized in a state with the permission of the voters. Cannabis decriminalization isn’t the work of a few evil master minds, it’s the will of the voters. Democracy is a beautiful thing.
I'm touched that you think "the will of the voters" still matters in 2023.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
The big thing now is legalizing mind-bending weed while maintaining strict control over tobacco.
Those who voted to legalize weed are now realizing the fact, as expected, the rise in the cost of legal weed and are now going back to buying the unlicensed, untaxed weed. It's cheaper because of less overhead, no tax, no overhead (rent, salaries, workman's comp and such.

cannabis has never killed anyone
"Driving under the influece covers weed, a drug. So, I have personally witnessed more than one weed caused death. Another was caused by a marijuana influenced misuse of a firearm.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
Yeah. I know people who would debate you on the whole "cannabis has never killed anyone" thing. I do believe studies have been done showing the adverse effects of marijuana use. Marijuana Side Effects: Physical, Mental, and Long-Term Effects - https://americanaddictioncenters.org/marijuana-rehab/long-term-effects

Reactions: blackpowderpiper