PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Gamgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 24, 2022
DFW, Texas
I’ve been listening to podcasts for 10 years, currently subscribed to around 300. I use Pocket Casts now but I used Overcast for years, I seem to switch back and forth. I listen to all types. I love podcasts and try to promote them whenever possible but some people don’t get it. Free information! I’ve learned a ton listening to podcasts. They are a great resource.
300!?!? How can you possibly keep up? There are many I’d like to listen to, but there is only so much time etc.

MattRVA

Lifer
Feb 6, 2019
Richmond Virginia
300!?!? How can you possibly keep up? There are many I’d like to listen to, but there is only so much time etc.
😂 I don’t! I rotate through subjects and specific podcasts, some aren’t even making new episodes. I’m a self employed part time landscaper with a bad neck so I’ve got time… also i listen all day just to block out background noise. Podcasts are a refuge to me at times, a teacher at other times, sometimes just background noise. I can’t keep up with all of them but I do pretty well with the ones I’m in to. Also I’m single with no family.

NomadOrb

(Nomadorb)
Feb 20, 2020
SoCal
I occasionally listen to the PM podcast, Brian is always entertaining.

I also like to listen to debate podcasts, especially theological in nature. Modern Day Debate has been doing some good work for a while and there's a topic on there for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.