Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrightDarkEyes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 16, 2024
Shuswap, British Columbia
IMG_5393.jpeg
Five Brothers in my Vauen Basic 4494 black sandblast straight billiard with acrylic saddle stem and 9mm filter.

I got this estate for 15 EUR. When it came it smelled strongly of berry aromatic and had thick cake. After reaming it down to what should have been the original walls of the bowl I found that heat fissures had appeared all over from the pipe tobacco well exceeding the burning point of briar.

I had to scrape the bowl and clean the pipe for hours. After I was satisfied with the cleaning and reaming, I applied CaneRodPiper’s pipe mortar mixture to cover the remaining bare wood and deep heat fissures.

I can gladly report that the ghost has been exorcised and I have a wonderful large pipe to use while doing work outside.

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Watching UFC Fight Night. Having Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead in an Unbranded, Rusticated, Octagonal Paneled Magnum. This 10" behemoth sports a 1.125" wide chamber. It doesn’t quite have the shank curve to be an LC, but it comes close with its overall profile. Being eight-sided, with a huge chamber, makes it a perfect UFC pipe for me.

20240427_160426.jpg

20240427_162431.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.