PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

RookieGuy80

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2023
Maryland, United States
Mrs. Rookie is enthusiastic about my pipe smoking. She likes them so much better than my cigarettes, but they're isn't much she likes less than cigarettes. If I'm smoking a nice aromatic blend, or anything really without too much perique or latakia, she'll open the windows by the porch. She has bought me ounces of tobacco she likes the smell of for smoking in her car.

Granted, she'd be even happier if I had nothing to do with tobacco. But that's not going to happen, I like it in all its forms way too much.

Reactions: JOHN72 and AreBee

Templekeeper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 28, 2023
Toronto
I live by myself and don't smoke indoors whenever there is anyone over. A couple of women I date are bothered by the smoke when it blows in their direction outdoors. And I don't smoke indoors when they are going to come over, Others actually like or really like the scent (one of them smokes cigars herself) But I currently still don't smoke indoors with company present.

Reactions: kcghost and JOHN72

Choatecav

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 19, 2023
Middle Tennessee
My wife loves the smell of all but a few blends. We do Friday night date nights almost every Friday and I always smoke Gentleman Caller she loves the room note because it reminds her of her grandfather. The only negative thing she has said is I look like an old man with my pipe in my mouth.
Let me see if I have this right.....
You and your wife do Friday date nights and she fantasizes that you are her grandfather......
Have y'all considered therapy????

I'm only kidding..... I think it great. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

For a long time, 20 years or so, no problem. Recently she stopped smoking. In order to support her decision, I have moved my smoking activites to the porch. In the morning, it's fine, but now that summer is here, the afternoons are out - 110 to 120 degrees is too hot for me! There's an unused bedroom at the other end of the house. I may stick a fan in the window and call it my smoking den...