PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed six cheeseburgers and a slice of chocolate mousse cake on an off diet day, and have about a quarter of a bowl left of this sample of H&H Chatham Manor in a straight black sandblasted, smooth dark brown top bowl 2021 Jim Brown stack bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Did a second set of walks, too.
Jim Brown_stack bulldog.jpg

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Happy birthday, @gatorhazard. Nice paneled pipe @Latakia Dave. Six cheeseburgers @jiminks? I've been smoking Union Square today. I opened a fresh tin and jarred it four months ago. It is quite lovely as is but I yearn to smoke some with a year or two of age. I've just jarred another 8 ounces but can't be sure whether I will leave it alone that long. I was doing well as a Burley guy and an English/Oriental guy. How am I becoming a Virginia/VaPer guy?

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Happy birthday, @gatorhazard. Nice paneled pipe @Latakia Dave. Six cheeseburgers @jiminks? I've been smoking Union Square today. I opened a fresh tin and jarred it four months ago. It is quite lovely as is but I yearn to smoke some with a year or two of age. I've just jarred another 8 ounces but can't be sure whether I will leave it alone that long. I was doing well as a Burley guy and an English/Oriental guy. How am I becoming a Virginia/VaPer guy?
UncleRasta, thank you sir for compliment on the pipe!
I appreciate it brother!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.