Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
Peterson Flake in a Pete PSB X105

53273947232_d42de11a59_k.jpg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Last bowl of the day before I retire for the night. I am smoking thinly sliced Gawith Brown Twist year 2012 from my late dear friend @weezel in the same meerschaum 'cutty' pipe I have been smoking all day and which was pictured earlier. I was thinking of tossing in a few slices of Bosuns Plug to liven things up a little but with the pollen levels around that are effecting my throat I thought I would give it a miss. Good night gents and I will see you all bright and early tomorrow morning if the 'Man' upstairs says it is to be so!

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
2022 C&D Carolina Red Flake gifted to me from @Akoni808 ❤️

In a 1967 - 1969 Dr. Grabow Commodore 65 Zulu, with a metal screw in tenon, stinger removed, and a Vulcanite stem.

Be well everyone! 🤙 ❤️

image1.jpeg

P.S. The pipe still looks this good, I don’t clench the stem, not a mark on it. I keep my toys shiny! LOL 😝 The vulcanite quality is amazing, this thing never oxidizes too… 🤔

dottlejockey

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nice looking Roadtown! Is the shank actual bamboo or carved briar? I picked up a canadian from them a couple years ago and am quite satisfied with it.
Yeah, i thought so, too! And quite inexpensive. He has some interesting shapes and they do seem to perform just fine, so i'm all in. Have a couple and have recommended them to others looking for value. It's real bamboo on this one. Would love to see yours. ;)

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Smoking some 1980s Eicken Flake in a 1900 silver banded meerschaum 'cutty' pipe with Redmanol stem - this stuff tastes like stewed fruit or figs and I am worried it might somehow smother my carefully cultivated Rose Geranium ghost!

View attachment 306836

Oooh 1980, nice! 👍

I’ve never heard of Eicken’s before, is this Von Eicken? 🤔

Hmm I don’t see any Eicken pipe tobacco for sell at Estervals.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
It’s always nice to fool around!

Gustavo Cuncha Black Blast Apple Nosewarmer decorated by Brazilian Cow Ring with Cornell & Diehl -Red Virginia Ribbon

Break-in continues.

No one writing about this complicated and important process.

All pipe smokers going through it,but some of them like it and some of them not.

I don’t like ,but have to pas it to get in the end a good smoking pipe.

The pipe “cries “,resists,but smoking 😎

Have a good time my friends!View attachment 306900View attachment 306901View attachment 306902

Nice seeing you being Cheeky! :)

You do always have such a serious straight face most of the time. LOL 😝

Be well @KORNEY 🤙 ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.