PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a second set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Wessex_bent.jpg

wolflarsen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 29, 2018
Really enjoying some 2017 Shortcut to Mushrooms in a Savinelli 673.

This blend rings all the same bells as Frog Morton Cellar for me. It was discontinued shortly after McClelland stopped production which makes me suspect that 5100 may have been an ingredient. Can anyone confirm?

Special thanks to @npod for selling me a glorious pound a few years ago. It was appreciated way more than you know.

20240430_133539.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of a bowl left of year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Been having fun with the scampers. Sam the Scamp gets jealous over that, the silly cat.
Dunhill_1982_Dublin_RB.jpg

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Really enjoying some 2017 Shortcut to Mushrooms in a Savinelli 673.

This blend rings all the same bells as Frog Morton Cellar for me. It was discontinued shortly after McClelland stopped production which makes me suspect that 5100 may have been an ingredient. Can anyone confirm?

Special thanks to @npod for selling me a glorious pound a few years ago. It was appreciated way more than you know.

View attachment 306919
Shortcut to 🍄s was a particular favorite. Can’t confirm the McClelland Reds as part of the mix…but it makes sense giving it was gone around that time.

scottbtdmb

Can't Leave
Apr 14, 2012
Still a warm 80 degrees out this evening here in Maryland! Hanging on the deck with the ceiling fan on low enjoying some Gawith Hoggarth Dark Flake unscented in a Castillo shape 55. A little bit of High West rye to pair and some Tom Petty on the Bluetooth speaker. As usual, all 3 cats are hanging out here with me enjoying a lovely evening!IMG_0033.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.