PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ernest

Can't Leave
Aug 31, 2010
I forget where I heard that but there is just to darn many rules today,so, I smoke a Petersons Dublin x220 with a silver lid.It's such a good pipe I'll never need another.
Yours?

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Are we bragging in this thread!?!
LOL!
I have a bunch of Dunhills, an Ardor and several Dr. Grabows amongst 40 pipes I own.
I have 3 Petersons and 2 Corn Cobs in there as well.

chuckw

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2009
One more time:
Piperacks_0004_edited-1.jpg

No brag, just fact.

duncan

Jul 28, 2010
New Jersey
I need to change my undies. One day I will own a collection just like that. BTW Chuck where do you live and do you lock the doors :) J/K

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
That commandment was proclaimed by a false prophet and it therefore nullified. It is ok to brag about all your pipes! Conversely, its never ok to slam another man pipes. Whether they cost $5 or $5000, I've never met a man who wasn't proud of his pipes! Unless they are painted. Then you can laugh at him all you like as long as he is smaller than you.
Somewhere out there, there is a short, short man with a painted pipe and low self esteem that is getting lower all the time because of the laughing. He should just pony up and get a non-painted pipe, the miserable painted pipe bastard!

duncan

Jul 28, 2010
New Jersey
I told my wife she can have it after the baby is born. Funny thing is she is excited. That may or maynot be a good thing.

spacecowboy57

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 14, 2010
chuck, you have a collection worthy of my envy. my favorite pipe is a Dr. Grabow Savoy. I'ts nothing fancy but it looks nice and it was my first pipe. Most of my pipes were used under 10$ but i have a baboo tobacco/opium pipe from china that is over 100 years old which i like showing off.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I pretty much adhere to the maxim: "Spend money on tobacco, not pipes."

My rotation is mostly what I'd like to think are midgrade pipes, the $40 - $90 range.

My prized possession, though not my best smoker, is this Nørding freehand from the mid-1960's.

Nording3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.