PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
I posted up a thread on it about 2-3 months ago....since you asked I'll put up the other pics of it. :wink:

Beck5.jpg

beck4.jpg

Beck3.jpg

Beck2.jpg

collin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
For the first time in a long time,....I really don't have anything to brag about.
I've got about 25 pipes and I don't think there's a single one of them anyone would trade me a Happy Meal for.

buckeye

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 16, 2010
i am not bragging about my pipe but someone else is.

first sale and made it on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldw5TscD7VM

pipeline

Lurker
Dec 8, 2010
I've got about 25 pipes and I don't think there's a single one of them anyone would trade me a Happy Meal for.
That conjures a humorous mental image, Tommy. I would like to see that negotiation.
If I remember my "Happy Meal years" correctly, that deal definitely makes with a loaded pipe and some matches. I probably would have bargained to keep the toy, though!

expatpipe

Can't Leave
Dec 31, 2010
cbu5cdgbwkkgrhquoki8ezwfcv8mbbnhlj8rvtq_3-600x450.jpg

won on ebay and received last week. I love it so much I actually get nervous holding it. Currently hidden in the bottom of drawer so the lady wont get riled up on my purchase.

strongirish

Can't Leave
Aug 20, 2010
Lake Conroe, TX
I have a LOT of fine pipes. I don't bragg about them but if asked about a pipe I am smoking, I tend to tell all about it. After all, these days we don't get to bragg about them much anymore.

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
Chuck W.: With a collection as large as yours, I've got two questions for you:
1. How do you ever decide which one you are going to smoke?
and
2. Assuming that you have some type of rotation going, how may do you smoke before you break down and finally get to clean what you've smoked? How do you keep a handle on keeping your "to be cleaned" rack from outnumbering your "to be smoked" rack?
My humble collection is passing the 20 mark and those two questions just about encompass my pipe inventory control problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.