PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
During my 8 years being on this Forum I have both personally experienced and witnessed others experiencing the collective kindness that this group shows in abundance to fellow members and that really makes me proud to be a member here.

Whether it is health issues, family issues such as I'm having now or just plain advice seeking, this Forum really is the place to be to get an invisible arm around the shoulder and a silent voice in the ear.

As most of you know I had to give up smoking some years ago now but I still enjoy what this Forum has to offer and get great pleasure reading and making posts.

That all said, it gave me the willies when I read yesterday that some folk were checking out the obits columns for Cornwall....I've been checking my pulse every ten minutes just to be sure I'm really here :LOL:

Regards,

Jay.

We have a house in our neighborhood, that the owners passed and the kids have been fighting over it for 18 years now, in and out of court. It has started to collapse and has a tree growing through the kitchen.
It kills me how people will fight over something till it just disintegrates to worthless rubble. The City has started condemning the house and will most likely tear it down. It was a nice house. Shame.