PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

NC TX ID pipeman

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 25, 2021
North Carolina,Texas,Idaho
Every morning my day starts with Latakia-based blends, not subject to change. It has been my comforting ritual for decades. No chance of getting burned out on Latakia. Some will tell you it desensitizes your palate; I've not experienced and don't necessarily think that is true.
I am unable to smoke in the mornings and during any physical activity.It just does not feel right..Enjoy your latakias they are great!!

Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
Every morning my day starts with Latakia-based blends, not subject to change. It has been my comforting ritual for decades. No chance of getting burned out on Latakia. Some will tell you it desensitizes your palate; I've not experienced and don't necessarily think that is true.
I wouldn't say that Latakia desensitized my palate, but after several years of nothing but heavy Latakia blends followed by about a 10 month break from almost all Latakia, I got to a point where the Lat overwhelmed every other component in a blend and it was all I could taste. Blends that I once enjoyed and found rich and complex (Quiet Nights) became one note Lat bombs.