Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jan 30, 2020
New Jersey
I wince when I think about how I missed out on the regularity of sub-$50/lb. prices. Hard.

Really highlights how much purchasing power the US dollar has lost. Soon the only uses for it will be tinder or toilet paper. :(
You don't even have to go that far back. A pound of HH Pure Virginia currently retails for $80.64. I bought my last pound of it in 2020 for $54.55.

makhorkasmoker

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 17, 2021
Central Florida
If you buy blenders, you can make your own English, or VaPer, or various others, except aros, for around $2 an ounce. The condiments will cost $4 per ounce but you don’t need much Latakia or perique to get the effect.

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
I wince when I think about how I missed out on the regularity of sub-$50/lb. prices. Hard.

Really highlights how much purchasing power the US dollar has lost. Soon the only uses for it will be tinder or toilet paper. :(
Fortunately for me, most of my favorite blends can routinely be purchased for under $35/lb when C&D bulk is on sale for 15% off.

supdog

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2012
Like was said before, watch for sales. I recently purchased two lbs of Stokkebye Sambuca for $9.99 lb.

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
$40/lb. is about the going rate these days with a little cheaper when you can get a 20% off sale. If you're looking for everyday prices, @Jbrewer2002's suggestion below is probably the cheapest way to go.

If you don’t mine inconsistency and taking a bit of a gamble on what you get, you could try this. They have an English style also.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA

not entirely at least not when you consider how much the market boomed and stayed that way. It would almost be foolish for the merchants to forgo a few extra slivers of gold.

Reactions: kcghost

Medy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 3, 2024
Chambersburg PA
Hello friend! Sorry I just joined here…. Still figuring out the UI…. My music is on Spotify, Apple… all that… my artist name is Grimmtech :D heavy rave stuff… also a hidden guitar song there

I love English blends… and solid vaper, notably luxury bullseye flake… with a bit of age… two years does wonders !
Love the music!!