PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Me neither not since I lived in Central America in the late 80s. I saw how the stuff was made and since cement and petrol was used to leech the stuff from the coca leaves I wouldn't want to stick that crap up my nose!
also the way it makes people act is not always so great either. And one of my personal observations is often the people who like it the most are the people who really should the most stay away from it. It inflates the sense of ego and often the people that most enjoy that from my observations are people who don't deserve to have an inflated ego. (like my second boss, the one I didn't know what was wrong with him until I saw him doing the perp walk on the news) Dude looked like someone cloned the fat guy from CSNY but some how made him ugly as sin (David Crosby) and three times as hefty, and that dude would hit on any woman like he was a super male model made out of smoothness and charm. Yeah that's how I first figured out what that stuff does to people. I spent a lot of time thinking what the feck is wrong with that dude. My first guess was damage to the frontal lobe.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
also the way it makes people act is not always so great either. And one of my personal observations is often the people who like it the most are the people who really should the most stay away from it. It inflates the sense of ego and often the people that most enjoy that from my observations are people who don't deserve to have an inflated ego. (like my second boss, the one I didn't know what was wrong with him until I saw him doing the perp walk on the news) Dude looked like someone cloned the fat guy from CSNY but some how made him ugly as sin (David Crosby) and three times as hefty, and that dude would hit on any woman like he was a super male model made out of smoothness and charm. Yeah that's how I first figured out what that stuff does to people. I spent a lot of time thinking what the feck is wrong with that dude. My first guess was damage to the frontal lobe.
Robin Williams once said that cocaine was Gods way of telling you that you are making too much money!

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
Me neither not since I lived in Central America in the late 80s. I saw how the stuff was made and since cement and petrol was used to leech the stuff from the coca leaves I wouldn't want to stick that crap up my nose!
Robin Williams once said that cocaine was Gods way of telling you that you are making too much money!
seriously. I'll put it this way I think you'll get more fun out 100 dollars of pipe tobacco. Or potato chips even.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I suppose if it was organic would that make it 'Woke Coke' or something like that, sustainably grown with the peasant farmers paid a premium for their gear! I am sure that would appear to the 'right on' sections of the media. You know the ones I would like to kill using a Czech Pipe tool! rotf

• Haha
Reactions: Jacob74 and BROBS

PeterPipersPizza

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2021
Fresno, CA
why not sell on esty?
This is a one and go pipe. Lasts for about a day, maybe two, before it starts to rot. It is not commonly used to smoke tobacco in these parts, but the other pipe weed. However, it is a true pipe and anything may be smoked out of it.

An apple is less than a dollar. All you need is a Czech tool (or pen) and you just twist pull the stem off the top (forming a natural but small bowl) and poke holes half way though the top and side.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
This is a one and go pipe. Lasts for about a day, maybe two, before it starts to rot. It is not commonly used to smoke tobacco in these parts, but the other pipe weed. However, it is a true pipe and anything may be smoked out of it.

An apple is less than a dollar. All you need is a Czech tool (or pen) and you just twist pull the stem off the top (forming a natural but small bowl) and poke holes half way though the top and side.
you're leaving money on the table. :) you could shellac them too.

Kal

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 1, 2021
Misplaced Texan, in Ohio
It's my go to tool working on my 1987 6.9 idi diesel. Bleeds fuel lines, and tires as was mentioned. Helps pull fuses, spade terminals. Clean return lines. Also as a emergency fuse.
Screwdriver "O" ring rover. Wire stripper. Gosh all mighty. For the price get two for each hand. ?