Do You Ever Worry That You're Obnoxious?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jan 27, 2020
Personally don't really are what people think, you go through life worrying about what other think of you, well that not much of a life.

If they like you for you great, if they don't then they really aren't friends are they.

While I agree on some level we do exist in a society that rewards non-opinion based ass kissing.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
While I agree on some level we do exist in a society that rewards non-opinion based ass kissing.
Good luck kissing ass. I've been on my own since I was 15 yrs old, i'm 55, I never graduated high school, never went to college and i have an excellent career because i bust my ass and get this ... people like me and like my honesty. i have a select group of very close friends, true friends that would do just about anything for me and vice versa, they like me and care about me for who i am. I need no other fake idiots that's asses i have to kiss. Everyone is different, if you feel you need to be a different person depending on who you talk to or what you want that's your gig, not everyones. *shrug*

Jan 27, 2020
Good luck kissing ass. I've been on my own since I was 15 yrs old, i'm 55, I never graduated high school, never went to college and i have an excellent career because i bust my ass and get this ... people like me and like my honesty. i have a select group of very close friends, true friends that would do just about anything for me and vice versa, they like me and care about me for who i am. I need no other fake idiots that's asses i have to kiss. Everyone is different, if you feel you need to be a different person depending on who you talk to or what you want that's your gig, not everyones. *shrug*

I've always wanted to tell you that I find you wise, charming and funny!