Do You Ever Worry That You're Obnoxious?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Going back to the photograph with the guy with the folded arms, I have just come up with the perfect caption for it. '200 Germans simultaneously demonstrate how tall the guy was who blew a raspberry at Hitler!'.

RookieGuy80

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2023
Maryland, United States
It's not something I spend much time worrying about in general. I try to live my life a certain way according to my own values, morals, ethics, and situation. I don't always live up to them, and those times weigh on my mind. I know sometimes I'll be obnoxious to someone, often unintentionally. If I am and it's pointed out, I'll give it due consideration according to my values etc. and adjust from there.

Sometimes that means being obnoxious, other times it means being downright toxic. But not usually, and not without a reason.

Reactions: Egg Shen and JOHN72

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
A couple of days ago in this forum I got a sniggling post illustrating he disliked my altering a post's title, adding caps; adding or deleting words; quietly fixing grammatical errors.

So, I am obnoxious to that guy, but most folks take all that in without complaint. If I've offended someone, I am sort of sorry.<- Obnoxious!!

It is obnoxious. You're not Mickey Spillane.