PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
grabow starfire here, cant complain a lick. Quite an older model that i got off e-bay, unsmoked. Definitly part of the rotation.
The one on the left.
001-2.jpg

colorduke

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 5, 2011
I own alot of grabows and they all smoke good and they fit my budget,I don't need to spend lots to enjoy my ch,pa,swr,granger,velvet&ky club.If you want to smoke a bad pipe try a venturi or a medico brylon,quit busting the good dr's balls.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
Grabows are not readily available unless at a smoke shop.
You guys have Grabows in your smoke shops? Damn...on the West Coast, it's restricted to Medico or Capri for the low-end (Capri's smoke very nicely for the cost, by the way). Well...they have those funny "Sanda" and "Durible Smoking Pipes", but I don't count them.
My favourite Grabow is an Omega; nice little bowl that's good for quick smokes at work (plus the military bit to break it down), looks decent whether I'm donning a suit or t-shirt and jeans, and, most importantly, smokes like it cost a heck of a lot more than its $20 price tag.

wildcat

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2012
I don't suppose that store has any of the smooth "Blonde" Big pipes do they? I've been looking for one.
ejames: Cup O Joe's has a blond Big Pipe in the store at the moment. I looked at it myself a while back. It is new, out of the bubble pack and has a nic or two in one side of the bowl as I think it hase been passed over for a while. Maybe if you called them on the phone you could get a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.