PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Cloozoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 1, 2023
Welcome new friend. I know no one who lives in Firenze; just people who understandably visit. Do you enjoy it?

Reactions: Uguccione

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Uguccione, we are very glad to have you here! Please do not hesitate to post and participate, especially if it’s to share some photos of your Italian pipes. Saluti!

MRW

Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Greetings to everyone, I'm writing from Florence (Italy) and I'm almost sixty years old. I started smoking a pipe as a minor (back then it was possible) thanks to a friend who was older than me. From that day a great love was born, interrupted only by long, very long years of cigars (another great love: Il Sigaro Toscano - the Tuscan Cigar).
In 2015 I got back into the pipe, changing all the old pipes that I no longer liked in the meantime.
I don't have many pipes, I think about twenty in total, including Castello (my favourites), Dunhill, Radice, Savinelli, Upshall, Charatan and other minor ones...
Unfortunately I don't speak English and I rely completely on the translator; for this reason I think I will intervene little (even the different time zone doesn't help) and I will limit my interventions to the bare minimum.
Ah, the tobaccos: unfortunately the great American tobaccos don't arrive here in Italy, however I am a lover of pure Virginias, and even a simple Capstan (Original Navy Cut) gives me a lot of satisfaction.
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!

JSPiper71

Jan 3, 2022
Toronto Canada
Greetings to everyone, I'm writing from Florence (Italy) and I'm almost sixty years old. I started smoking a pipe as a minor (back then it was possible) thanks to a friend who was older than me. From that day a great love was born, interrupted only by long, very long years of cigars (another great love: Il Sigaro Toscano - the Tuscan Cigar).
In 2015 I got back into the pipe, changing all the old pipes that I no longer liked in the meantime.
I don't have many pipes, I think about twenty in total, including Castello (my favourites), Dunhill, Radice, Savinelli, Upshall, Charatan and other minor ones...
Unfortunately I don't speak English and I rely completely on the translator; for this reason I think I will intervene little (even the different time zone doesn't help) and I will limit my interventions to the bare minimum.
Ah, the tobaccos: unfortunately the great American tobaccos don't arrive here in Italy, however I am a lover of pure Virginias, and even a simple Capstan (Original Navy Cut) gives me a lot of satisfaction.
Welcome from Toronto. Love your country!!