PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
We are also fortunate for Wesley's tobacconist in Rosebank, Johannesburg where the late Collin Wesley was an excellent tobacco mixer who spend quite some time abroad to study and research the art of blending tobaccos. Fortunately his wife continues with his legacy by running the store and continue selling their house blends.
I would enviously say, you're somewhat more than fortunate, having Wesley's as a local tobacconist. I've never been to South Africa but thanks to a friend on this forum, I've had the pleasure of smoking some of Wesley's blends for myself! 👍

• Love
Reactions: Bles

Bles

Might Stick Around
Apr 18, 2024
Pretoria, SOUTH AFRICA
I would enviously say, you're somewhat more than fortunate, having Wesley's as a local tobacconist. I've never been to South Africa but thanks to a friend on this forum, I've had the pleasure of smoking some of Wesley's blends for myself! 👍
I totally agree with you, their tobacco falls definitely under the top tier tobaccos I've smoked. One tends to believe the best products are always produced overseas, and I'm not only referring to tobacco. Sometimes the best is right under your nose for a fraction of the cost compared to those produced overseas.

Reactions: simong