New Accessories

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
Sorry to hear of your mishap. I'm glad you are OK. Did you break any bones? As a Doctor will you be able to save your patient, the bike? Are you going to continue riding? Stay safe, my friend.
No broken bones! No head injury! The bike is totaled, flipped over a couple of times on gravel. I will keep riding, this is not my first go around although it has been years. Thank you for your well wishes.

Reactions: Daddypants
H

HRPufnstuf

Welcome to the party! From...
Friendly Manitoba.jpg

You wouldn't be a true pipe smoker without losing a pipe you still hope you'll somehow find. Mine was a rusticated Nording apple with a heavy brass stem ring. Glad you could join us.

Bbailey324

Lifer
Jun 29, 2023
Austin, TX
Welcome from Austin. Lived in Arlington and Dallas for several years before moving down here. Planning to make it up for the pipe show.

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Hello everyone. Thanks for having me. I started smoking pipes going into my senior year in High School. it was a GBD Oxford, which I have somehow misplaced, but I have hopes it will turn up some day. I’ve been an avid cigar smoker, and only periodically broken out my pipes on special occasion. I have only recently jumped in with both feet, acquiring several pipes and trying new tobaccos. I especially enjoy the romanticism of smoking pipes, learning about their history, reading literature that incorporates smoking them, as well as the nuances in the different flavor profiles. I found this place while I was researching new pipes and believe I will enjoy the camaraderie of fellow smokers. Anyways, thanks again for allowing me. Cheers!
Welcome to the Forum from deep in the heart of Texas. You will find this site very informative and the members quite helpful. Enjoy your stay!

DesertDan

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 27, 2022
Tucson, AZ
Welcome from Arizona.
I grew up in Lubbock, still have family there and other parts of the state as well.