Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Frog Snacks

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2023
Hello, I'm Frog, I'm from remote small town Canada, long time solo pipe smoker, just looking for a bit of community and maybe some advice from time to time. I'm generally a quiet self kept man, perhaps too quiet. Joining this forum is actual a huge social step for me, I don't do any social media or other forums. I like hunting and fishing(spin and fly) and smoking pipes. I have Briars Meers and Cobs, more of a cob guy then anything else though, and I'm pretty sure I like all tobacco but being Canadian I don't have much options available.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Reggie

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2020
Gardendale, Alabama
Hello, I'm Frog, I'm from remote small town Canada, long time solo pipe smoker, just looking for a bit of community and maybe some advice from time to time. I'm generally a quiet self kept man, perhaps too quiet. Joining this forum is actual a huge social step for me, I don't do any social media or other forums. I like hunting and fishing(spin and fly) and smoking pipes. I have Briars Meers and Cobs, more of a cob guy then anything else though, and I'm pretty sure I like all tobacco but being Canadian I don't have much options available.

Cheers
IMG_1441.jpeg
Welcome from Alabama

TakeThisCobAndStuffIt

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 5, 2023
Tidewater, VA

Cheers
Welcome from Tidewater, VA. We share a lot in common!

Reactions: Frog Snacks