PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Frog Snacks

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2023
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody, I think this forum is beautiful. I've seen some pretty dark places on the internet and what you guys have built here is magical. I just got here and I can already see a true sense of community in every angle of this forum. It's a conglomeration of true gentlemen in every sense of the word. I can see myself being here for a long time. You all should be proud of what you have made here, in todays polarizing world this is truly a special place. If only more places not only online but in the world were like this all the worlds problems would fade away into nothingness.

Happy piping everyone,
Cheers
Frog.

H

HRPufnstuf

Hello, I'm Frog, I'm from remote small town Canada, long time solo pipe smoker, just looking for a bit of community and maybe some advice from time to time. I'm generally a quiet self kept man, perhaps too quiet. Joining this forum is actual a huge social step for me, I don't do any social media or other forums. I like hunting and fishing(spin and fly) and smoking pipes. I have Briars Meers and Cobs, more of a cob guy then anything else though, and I'm pretty sure I like all tobacco but being Canadian I don't have much options available.

Cheers
Welcome to the party, eh! I'm from Winnipeg and glad to see another Canuck. This is a great community and a wealth of information. Catch ya later.

Reactions: Frog Snacks
Hello, I'm Frog, I'm from remote small town Canada, long time solo pipe smoker, just looking for a bit of community and maybe some advice from time to time. I'm generally a quiet self kept man, perhaps too quiet. Joining this forum is actual a huge social step for me, I don't do any social media or other forums. I like hunting and fishing(spin and fly) and smoking pipes. I have Briars Meers and Cobs, more of a cob guy then anything else though, and I'm pretty sure I like all tobacco but being Canadian I don't have much options available.

Cheers
Beinvenue, Frog from a fellow newbie, living in San Antonio, TX. Send us some cool air, please!

Reactions: Frog Snacks

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Cheers
Welcome to the forum from the Greater Toronto area! Nice to see some more Canadians coming out from under their rocks.

This is a great forum, filled with great people and @woodsroad.