PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggFigg

Lurker
Nov 9, 2019
Elk Grove, CA
Greeting all,

I’m Paul from Elk Grove, Ca (near Sacramento). Been lurking for a few years, finally popping above the surface To say hello. I’m mostly and English and Balkan smoker. I keep trying various aromatics on occasion, but prefer the smokier stuff. Really enjoying some of the Hearth and home blends (Magnum Opus, Black House, White Knight) as well as Plum Pudding Special Reserve lately. Big fan of Frog Morton on the Town (RIP) and the MacBaren HH Vintage Syrian. Squadron Leader as well. So many blends yet to try, but so glad I discovered the hobby 5 years or so ago. Look forward to more participation here! Good smokes to all!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. You have discerning taste in blends. I've enjoyed the northern California coast, Mendocino and the Russian River area, and their wine.

Reactions: BiggFigg

Inspired Idler

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 4, 2019
Denver, CO
Welcome from Denver, CO from a former Southern Californian! Our tastes for english blends are very similar. My favorite was Frog OTT too. I have two precious tins squirreled away. Based on the others you mentioned, you should look into Peretti Royal and Tashkent, I think you'd enjoy them. Welcome aboard!

BiggFigg

Lurker
Nov 9, 2019
Elk Grove, CA
Welcome from Denver, CO from a former Southern Californian! Our tastes for english blends are very similar. My favorite was Frog OTT too. I have two precious tins squirreled away. Based on the others you mentioned, you should look into Peretti Royal and Tashkent, I think you'd enjoy them. Welcome aboard!
Thanks for the recommendations! I’ve only had Thanksgiving Day from Peretti’s from 2019. I appreciate the tip!

Reactions: jpmcwjr

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Greetings from Idaho and welcome?
Your member name immediately reminded me of Fig Newton’s- the cookie. Sorry, it’s the long lasting affects of marketing jingles that are Squirreled away in our memory bank somewhere that resurface when we see or hear some similar cue or stimuli.?

Reactions: OldRocko
Status
Not open for further replies.