SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Mar 10, 2024
Hello there,all, I've been into pipe smoking (and now cellaring and pipe collecting) for a few years now and feel as though I've just scratched the surface of what this hobby has to offer. I greatly enjoy the wealth of information I've gained from these forums and look forward to learning more from the obvious vault of knowledge contained within. I of course started with the drugstore brands of tobacco but found myself gravitating more toward Virginias and Va/Pers. It seems now my palate has been changing more to English blends. Yet another reason to buy more Mason jars, I guess. Any way, good morning and thanks in advance for the opportunity to learn more about something I find myself becoming more and more passionate about.

bpinkstaff

Might Stick Around
Apr 2, 2024
Rockton, il
Hello there,all, I've been into pipe smoking (and now cellaring and pipe collecting) for a few years now and feel as though I've just scratched the surface of what this hobby has to offer. I greatly enjoy the wealth of information I've gained from these forums and look forward to learning more from the obvious vault of knowledge contained within. I of course started with the drugstore brands of tobacco but found myself gravitating more toward Virginias and Va/Pers. It seems now my palate has been changing more to English blends. Yet another reason to buy more Mason jars, I guess. Any way, good morning and thanks in advance for the opportunity to learn more about something I find myself becoming more and more passionate about.
Welcome

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from Carmel, CA!

Please
put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why: It will save time for others as to where you live when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts, and for you in not having to reply to inquiries. .
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.