PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Hello there,all, I've been into pipe smoking (and now cellaring and pipe collecting) for a few years now and feel as though I've just scratched the surface of what this hobby has to offer. I greatly enjoy the wealth of information I've gained from these forums and look forward to learning more from the obvious vault of knowledge contained within. I of course started with the drugstore brands of tobacco but found myself gravitating more toward Virginias and Va/Pers. It seems now my palate has been changing more to English blends. Yet another reason to buy more Mason jars, I guess. Any way, good morning and thanks in advance for the opportunity to learn more about something I find myself becoming more and more passionate about.
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: PaulTheScandinavian

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Welcome from Michigan! Yes, we pipe smokers do bolster the stock prices of Big Mason Jar but probably not as much as the canning grannies.