I've Created a Blend for Smoking Indoors.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

BPatrick

Might Stick Around
Feb 20, 2024
Southwest Lower Michigan
Man, those are aromatics that I would never smoke. The ones he is describing would light me up like a Xmas tree.
What do you mean? I smoke a wide variety of pipe tobacco. I really enjoy my English and American English blends but also like aromatics too. I enjoy being able to smoke a few blends on the living room. Is it my first choice, no, but I don't mind them and like that she enjoys some of my blends. Since I started drying my tobacco. I find that nothing bothers me. Now if it's too moist... yikes!

Reactions: kcghost and Medy

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
What do you mean? I smoke a wide variety of pipe tobacco. I really enjoy my English and American English blends but also like aromatics too. I enjoy being able to smoke a few blends on the living room. Is it my first choice, no, but I don't mind them and like that she enjoys some of my blends. Since I started drying my tobacco. I find that nothing bothers me. Now if it's too moist... yikes!
You guys are asking he silliest of questions. It is just a matter of how much aromatic you are putting in the tobaccos. It isn't a matter of strength it is just how many aromatics I can tolerate. You can handle this many I cannot.

Medy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 3, 2024
Chambersburg PA
You guys are asking he silliest of questions. It is just a matter of how much aromatic you are putting in the tobaccos. It isn't a matter of strength it is just how many aromatics I can tolerate. You can handle this many I cannot.
I asked cause I am new to pipe smoking and I am still learning. I didn’t know what you meant by it. But thank you for clarifying what you had ment.

Reactions: kcghost and FLDRD

BPatrick

Might Stick Around
Feb 20, 2024
Southwest Lower Michigan
Well,
If you would have answered the question more clearly the first time I wouldn't have had to follow up with a question, you feel is silly...as if I care. Try not being passive aggressive and if it's not blends you care about, then just don't post on My thread. I was just trying to be friendly and engage, but I could care less to chat with you if this is your idea of interaction.

Last edited:

BPatrick

Might Stick Around
Feb 20, 2024
Southwest Lower Michigan
Good to hear that you have some blends put together that keep you smoking in the house. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks. My less enjoyable room note blends, aka, the english ones, are banished to my smoking room. Really I self impose it as there's great ventilation and doesn't stink up the house. We'll go to the cigar bar next town over and she'll smoke the Rocky Patel/Drew Estates brand Java coffee flavored cigars so she's a keeper! 😁

Reactions: Bbailey324