PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Durhamshire

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 31, 2024
UK
Soz all. Just had to put this out. No problem if no response. Just hoping some of ayou may message me?, chat, tey to know me. Am not in a great place. Lonely. Feel very alone. Physical health issues m, plus anxiety/depression. Just feel alone. Scared Ye all off. It's ok. I just had to try. If this post is deleted, thank You moderators

Last edited:

Durhamshire

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 31, 2024
UK
Perhaps log off of the internet, head down to the local pub for a pint, and chat up the locals.

Although I love the folks here, they're probably just the type of company you're looking for.
Thanks mate. Just shows Ye all a?waste of time on here. Best wishes and take care

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Soz all. Just had to put this out. No problem if no response. Just hoping some of ayou may message me?, chat, tey to know me. Am not in a great place. Lonely. Feel very alone. Physical health issues m, plus anxiety/depression. Just feel alone. Scared Ye all off. It's ok. I just had to try. If this post is deleted, thank You moderators
Hey Marra, Exactly how many Petersons do you have ? In a prior post you mentioned you might show them ??? Just curious. Cheers.

Reactions: anotherbob

dottlejockey

Starting to Get Obsessed
I'm always game for a chat. Also might be able to help with the physical issues. Just maybe. Have some tricks up my sleeve. Shout out. ;)

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Sorry to hear you’re struggling. Like streeper says though, might be a good idea to leave the internet alone for awhile. Online discussions won’t help you much, it’s not real life. Try & get to a pipe club or event somewhere, out in the fresh air. There’s the UK smoking contest up in Cheshire in a couple of weeks. Plenty of welcoming & friendly people to talk to. A day out, talking about pipes, tobacco’s & everything else might do you the world of good.