PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
To address all opposed to my title...
Those are the words that I used when it happened, I apologize if you are offended by the use of asterisks. You go buy a pipe thats at the to of your financial ceiling, that you immediately are proud of and break the stem off after two days. Tell us what you say. I am not being mean but this all seems very narcissistic of you. I did censor it. I figured i would have more people who understand that feeling. It sucks.
To address all who have either agreed with me, disagreed with those mentioned above...
Thankyou very much, that was the avenue of thought that I originally intended, and I sincerely thank you for your support.
If you have any problems with the title of my post, or the content of it, feel free to send a message to me. I AM an educated individual and I will be happy to civilly discuss any any breach of moral code that I may have caused.
And please, if you would like to attack my upbringing because of a censored profanity, you truly may have a mental condition called narcissism. I have done many studies on this condition and it is somewhat treatable through psychological therapy

juvat270

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2011
Apparently, no one arguing has ever bothered to pay any attention to any thing Kevin has said about proper or acceptable posts and that goes for the mods as well. If they had, the title of this thread would have been changed. :?

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
jchap -- Thanks for the advice. Hey, if its OK with the mods, then apparently I'm wrong. I completely missed the concept, I guess.

Who knows? Maybe I'll be "moderated" for derailing this thread!

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
And please, if you would like to attack my upbringing because of a censored profanity, you truly may have a mental condition called narcissism. I have done many studies on this condition and it is somewhat treatable through psychological therapy
But what if they are borderline personalities?

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
You am dum,u cuss,kwik,sensor speech,gim me grey poupon(mmmmm gooood)Can adults join this place?

juvat270

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2011
You am dum,u cuss,kwik,sensor speech,gim me grey poupon(mmmmm gooood)Can adults join this place?
Freedom of speech doesnt exist on a privately owned forum. If it needs to be explained to you as to why this is, I'm sure you can find an adult to explain it to you.

Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Completely disappointing. I'm just hoping a friend of mine, whom Cyndi and I just recommended to the site isn't reading how y'all have your bristled pipe cleaners stuck where the sun don't shine.
Over a tiny bit of language?! So the topic could've been changed...The rest of the language wasn't even on the bad side of cursing. There's just no sense in the rest of this.

portascat

Lifer
Jan 24, 2011
Happy Hunting Grounds
there has been quite a lot of bitching done about this sort of thing lately (over the last few months, really).
There are no hard and fast rules.
From what I observe, males are choked up tight on profanity.
Females are given free rein to discuss and comment sexually, as long as it is about their breasts, or the breasts of other females. And males are allowed to comment on female breasts.
Not that I have any real issue about the latter rule. It just doesn't work well in tandem with the former.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Alas,but it does exist untill a mod determines otherwise.My point of this rant was simply,with all the crap thats on the media,press,print,internet,the list goes on,why debase someone?Tell the powers that be you didn't care for it and move on..

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
And this thread has lost it's right to live based on the posts. I only wish I had been on earlier to kill it sooner. I apologize for being so busy today.
-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.