Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
Welcome my friend and fellow motorcycle enthusiast! I also share the love of old motorcycles, whatever the brand!
Ed, here you will find companionship to combat your loneliness, friendly banter to combat depression, and respite from work and the daily toils of life. Pipe smoking can slow down the world and give you time to reflect. There will be 1000's of tobacco suggestions and reviews to contemplate and try. Just try to avoid getting bit too harshly by TAD (Tobacco Acquisition Disorder)! :ROFLMAO:

Do not be disappointed when you first try to smoke a pipe, it will take time and experimentation to get the hang of it. It is a journey of lifelong learning that we all enjoy. Hope to see you around the forum.

Cottage.jpg

• Love
Reactions: epazikas and Bles

epazikas

Lurker
Mar 20, 2024
Mölndal, Sweden
Welcome my friend and fellow motorcycle enthusiast! I also share the love of old motorcycles, whatever the brand!
Ed, here you will find companionship to combat your loneliness, friendly banter to combat depression, and respite from work and the daily toils of life. Pipe smoking can slow down the world and give you time to reflect. There will be 1000's of tobacco suggestions and reviews to contemplate and try. Just try to avoid getting bit too harshly by TAD (Tobacco Acquisition Disorder)! :ROFLMAO:

Do not be disappointed when you first try to smoke a pipe, it will take time and experimentation to get the hang of it. It is a journey of lifelong learning that we all enjoy. Hope to see you around the forum.

View attachment 305388
Thank you my friend for your kind words! So nice to hear from a fellow old biker….here is for you a picture of my old lady, I hope you will like it. I am passing through tough times but everybody does isn’t? I truly believe that I will enjoy pipe smoking as a way of life, just like old bikes and straight razors are, it requires time and dedication. I think this is the key to help me out, the tricky part will be to not allow my physician have a say about my decision to smoke a pipe. I must confess I didn’t yet could find the aroma I am expecting to feel and the taste I want to have, but time will tell. I got into aromatics as you may have read. Let’s be in touch my friend! Cheers, Ed

Attachments

• IMG_0901.jpeg
    IMG_0901.jpeg
    311.9 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: pipenschmoeker123

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why: It will save time for others as to where you live when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts, and for you in not having to reply to inquiries. .
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Reactions: epazikas

BrightDarkEyes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 16, 2024
Shuswap, British Columbia
T

thank you for your tip and message, I will try to find this Canadian brand over here….i guess it wouldn’t work to by online directly from Canada….
You are welcome. It is from America USA. You wouldn’t want to buy any tobacco from Canada. It’s about ten times the cost of USA tobacco already due to taxes.

They shipped internationally to me in Canada so they may do the same for you. I recommend calling their store if you can. That’s what I did.

STP

Lifer
Sep 8, 2020
Northeast USA
Hi! My name is Ed Pazikas, I am a 58 old age Swedish and new in the tobacco world. Yes, I never smoked before and decided to have a start on tobacco pipe due to issues I have with loneliness, depression and pressure at work. The reason who led me to pipe smoking over other options it is because I appreciate and like the nostalgia, I like and use for example straight razors for shaving, and I ride an old motorcycle.
i want to learn from you and confess I am a bit disappointed with my first smokes, because I am looking for fragrance aromatic tobaccos, I tried SavinelI Black Cavendish, Mac Baren Special choice and Virginia Vanilla Honeybrew in search for the aroma in the air and a sweet taste in the mouth while smoking but haven’t found it. Anyone can help and have a proposal on which choice should I try? Thank you! Ed
Welcome, Ed :sher:

Durhamshire

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 31, 2024
UK
Hi there, North Tyneside, England. If I can help You in any way please get in touch. I live with severe anxiety issues & physical condition. Am couple years younger than yourself.

I am still hoping to make some good friends here, but to be honest everybody on the site is fabulous. Take care. G

Reactions: autumnfog
Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
Thank you my friend for your kind words! So nice to hear from a fellow old biker….here is for you a picture of my old lady, I hope you will like it. I am passing through tough times but everybody does isn’t? I truly believe that I will enjoy pipe smoking as a way of life, just like old bikes and straight razors are, it requires time and dedication. I think this is the key to help me out, the tricky part will be to not allow my physician have a say about my decision to smoke a pipe. I must confess I didn’t yet could find the aroma I am expecting to feel and the taste I want to have, but time will tell. I got into aromatics as you may have read. Let’s be in touch my friend! Cheers, Ed
Beautiful bike!

Reactions: epazikas