Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Awesome, glad you snagged it. It's a real beaut. I ended up just going for the one on Wilke's site, so much for willpower! It's backordered, but it will come with the Peterson box and pipe sock, so it'll be worth the wait. I will post on here as soon as I get it, of course!
The Harp is on its way! The two month wait was tough, but with my b-day coming up, it's better this way. Will post pics once I've got my fat, grubby 39 year old (almost) paws on it. 🥳

Thanks to everyone who chimed in on this thread in the meantime. It helped to sustain me during a most unbearable wait. bdw

Mr_houston

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2020
Texas
I bought my first Peterson last year. It’s a an Irish Harp sandblast straight billiard. Smokes great.

I thing the Irish Harp line is the best value Peterson offers.

• Love
Reactions: Servant King

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
The two month wait is over!

View attachment 302679

Now, the only question is, wait until my b-day (the 24th) to christen it, or totally jump the gun and do it the next possible moment? Regardless, it only seems right to crack a tin of Peterson Flake for the occasion.
Beautiful pipe...congrats, and enjoy.

But I figured you were going to wait for a very special occasion for its christening...such as the DOW breaking 40K!

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Nice looking pipe. Seems to me the next available Friday evening would be the perfect time to give it a go.
Thanks! Yeah, that makes sense. Wifey and I are having dinner with a friend tomorrow whose surname is Peterson, so I'd kind of be an oblivious moron to ignore such an obvious signal from the Universe. Of course, I have a different Peterson dedicated to latakia aromatics, whereas the Irish Harp is going to be for straight VAs exclusively. Odds are I'll feel more like Plumcake than Pet. Flake.

It's thoughts like these that keep me out of the more well-funded insane asylums... 🤪