Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Yes, it is a very attractive pipe! An 80s. Sp has them typically and I own one - a good smoker. In fact, there is something about the Irish Harp sandblast line that speaks to me. I have about a dozen of the Irish Harp shapes and will get a few more. I think that line is one of their most handsome.
apart from the Canadian 264 ,and Lovat shape ,Do they have any straight billiards represented in this line up?

Leyor

Lurker
May 4, 2024
UNITED KINGDOM
View attachment 279473

I've been enamored with this one since I saw it in the November/December P&C catalog spread. Naturally, it's out of stock indefinitely, on P&C and everywhere else too. Ugh...

As I do believe I am grappling with my very first bout of PAD (only took 5+ years!), this is more of a cathartic "community outreach" post than anything else.

Anyone else have their eye caught by this beaut?
That is a beautiful pipe! I really like the bulldog shape, and the finish on that one is stunning!
I'm going to be buying these one's soon, because they're readily available and quite reasonably priced⬇️⬇️⬇️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240322_064833_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240322_064833_Chrome.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20240408_195457_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240408_195457_Chrome.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 2

tobakenist

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Middle England
I clicked on this thread just to make that comment….🇮🇪
It would be polite to put it in another thread, not English, Irish Republic is not in the UK, it is in Europe, the UK is not in Europe, Southern Ireland separated from the UK in the 1920's, there should be a separate section for Petersons, my relatives would turn in there graves to be under the English, they fought for they're freedom, not your fault but it is close to my heart.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
It would be polite to put it in another thread, not English, Irish Republic is not in the UK, it is in Europe, the UK is not in Europe, Southern Ireland separated from the UK in the 1920's, there should be a separate section for Petersons, my relatives would turn in there graves to be under the English, they fought for they're freedom, not your fault but it is close to my heart.
I was agreeing with you my friend.