Votes: 89 96.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters

--dante--

Lifer
Jun 11, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA USA
I use them every smoke. I like the bristled ones if the pipe is big enough to receive them. By the looks of them after I pass 'em through the stem and swirl 'em around the bowl a bit -- I definitely don't want that stuff soaking in, or building up. I'm also pretty adamant about removing cake -- I ream my pipes probably more than most folks, because every time I found a bad taste in a pipe, reaming it resolved the issue.

Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
Funkenhouser is tufftony confirmed!

I do not reuse!

I stopped using them about 8 months ago.. Not because I'm cheap (which I am) or because I'm environmentally friendly (which I am not).. I just got tired of having them in ashtrays and the fuzz can clog a stem.

So far I've suffered no ill effects.. But I must admit, sometimes I worry about what might be growing in my pipes..

J.GANDY

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 12, 2020
Savannah,Georgia
I use them and will reuse them if they're not nasty after cleaning. I don't take it as far as to wash them. I do cut them in half, not to save money necessarily just to not waste an entire pipe cleaner on say a 2 inch stem.

Now, I do use paper towels more than pipe cleaners. I twist up paper towels and ream out them stem and of course the bowl as most do.