PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

autumnfog

Lifer
Jul 22, 2018
Sweden
I like them. Green is an unusual color for pipes, but when the stem is green too it looks much better than if just the stummel is green, imho.

Chalaw87

Can't Leave
Apr 21, 2021
Northeast TN
I love my 677. It’s a great smoker but not a clencher due to the weight. I went with the green finish because I thought if I was going for a “alligator” pipe I’m going all the way.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
I have a blue one (626). As a University of Florida alumnus, how could I not have a "Gator" pipe!?

(If only they made orange stems for the blue pipes. That would be perfect! )
Here's a thought, buy a blue pipe and a red pipe (their stems look quite orange sometimes) in the same shape. Just swap out the stems and you'll have two blue and orange pipes with the gator finish! 😜 I'll just let myself out now....

• Love
Reactions: yanoJL

Kspipe

Lurker
Sep 23, 2023
Kansas
I like the carving on them. At first, I didn't like the green color, especially as seen in photos, but after seeing one up close in person, I like them a lot more. They have a depth to the color, where you get the illusion that you are seeing deep into the briar grain.
I was the same way. When looking online I was on the fence but now having it and smoking it I can honestly say I like the look.