PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

annapolispipes

Might Stick Around
Feb 14, 2012
Annapolis, MD
Picked up a new Ser Jacopo Picta Series (15) today. Not sure why it says 15 16 on it but oh well. The grain is splendid! Quite a nice piece for my new collection. I love the whole story that goes along with the Ser Jacopo heritage. I can't wait to build this collection and add more Ser Jacopo's. I hope it smokes well. I'm sure it will.

Enjoy the pics.
IMG_5844.JPG

IMG_5845.JPG

IMG_5846.JPG

IMG_5847.JPG

IMG_5848.JPG

IMG_5849.JPG

IMG_5850.JPG

IMG_5851.JPG

IMG_5852.JPG

IMG_5853.JPG

IMG_5854.JPG

IMG_5855.JPG

IMG_5856.JPG

IMG_5857.JPG

IMG_5858.JPG

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Welcome to the forums Annapolipipes.
Heck of a first post. :clap:
That is one nice looking pipe there. The ring around the bowl confuses me. I like it, but I don't know why. lol
Welcome to the forums man!
Happy Smoking.

annapolispipes

Might Stick Around
Feb 14, 2012
Annapolis, MD
Thanks Spartan. It's nice to see activity here. The only exposure I've had online in the pipe smoking community is on Youtube. Some of the folks there might make you run from pipe smoking! Found a few cool ones though. This looks like a pretty cool community for sure. And yeah, the ring is kinda odd but it's silver, shiny and looks neat. So it's definitely unlike any other pipe I have in my collection. By the way... crazy question but how do I add my photo to the post on the left... you know, the little icon photo? I can't figure it out. Must be different than my avatar. I have an avatar pic but I thought that would be the pic to show up in my posts. I don't want to be a faceless icon! Thanks again.

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
What a gorgeous piece! Shaun has a Ser Jacopo and he loves it. He says it's one of the best smokers he has. I hope that one gives you many years of enjoyment. :)

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
The Picta Series is probably the best line of Pipes that Ser Jacopo has ever made. The quality is exceptional, the shapes very interesting and the public has had a lot of interest in them. You scored a great pipe, enjoy.

:clap:

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
FYI about half of your pictures are upside down lol
@Al

You can just check his profile page.
http://pipesmagazine.com/members/annapolispipes

maxpeters

Can't Leave
Jan 4, 2010
Hey Annapolis,
Great looking pipe! I have always liked my Ser Jacopo pipes. I have bought and sold quite a few over the years, but I always manage to hold onto these two. They have been excellent smokers.

I'm sure yours will be too. Here are mine. It's nice to see another who member appreciates Ser Jacopo. I don't hear a lot about them anymore, but they have always been wonderful smoking pipes, and the grain is usually awesome.
Gem Series Granato Fiammata

SerJacopo002.jpg

L2 Series Gold Band

SerJacopo003.jpg

annapolispipes

Might Stick Around
Feb 14, 2012
Annapolis, MD
Hey Al... yeah I'm in Annapolis. Love the town. Thanks everyone for all the well wishes for the new pipe. This is my first attempt at uping pics so I apologize for the upside down images. I should be ashamed! I'm a photographer for a living and I should know better!

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Welcome to the forum. We live in Hagerstown. My wife works in Annapolis one or two days/week during the legislative session. It is a great town. We try to get down for a weekend before session ends and I want to check out the Annapolis Smoke Shop. She's brought me back some English #2 and I'd love to try some of their other blends. Hopefully I'll get to do that soon. Faders also tells me they also repurchased their Annapolis location.

batdemon

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 20, 2011
Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll like it here, great folks. Gorgeous pipe! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.