PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

ADKPiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 13, 2020
Adirondack Mountains
I have a couple of Stanwells and a couple of Nordings.
I just bought a Nording double silver.
_DSC1933-Doble-Silver3.jpg

May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA

MCJ

Can't Leave
May 22, 2022
NW Connecticut
Have to admit that I am not a fan of most Danish style pipes, preferring more traditional English style/shapes. That being said, I just acquired an Emil Chonowitsch Sandblast Cutty from smokingpipes.com that "spoke" to me. Couldn't resist the lines of the pipe and the texture of the blast finish. It's due to arrive in my hands in tomorrow's mail and I must admit I am looking forward to opening that package! (Photo below is from the original listing for the pipe in the Danish Estates section of the smokingpipes.com website)

1.jpg

milk

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2022
Japan
Have to admit that I am not a fan of most Danish style pipes, preferring more traditional English style/shapes. That being said, I just acquired an Emil Chonowitsch Sandblast Cutty from smokingpipes.com that "spoke" to me. Couldn't resist the lines of the pipe and the texture of the blast finish. It's due to arrive in my hands in tomorrow's mail and I must admit I am looking forward to opening that package! (Photo below is from the original listing for the pipe in the Danish Estates section of the smokingpipes.com website)

View attachment 200860
Wow! That’s quite a pipe! Congrats! I’ve seen a few of his on auction here in Japan. They’re rare animals. Nice one!

Reactions: MCJ