PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Brew&Briar

(Urban Briar)
Jan 3, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
Also, anyone checking out these Junior pipes? I’ve seen a lovat in person and it was just too small but I’m now tempted by it again in the sandblast and heritage.

Also tempted by the straight apple in the same finishes. If the apple were at least 10mm longer I would’ve gone for it for sure.
I like them a lot. I’m not jumping on one right away, but a billiard is in my future.

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Technically Peterson does still make a regular sized Oom Paul and they make it in a variety of ranges. It's called the D18, unfortunately they don't make very many at all. They only pop up VERY infrequently.

I thought I saw one or two on ebay last few weeks fairly reasonably priced. They come up periodically.

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
Well it arrived and was waiting for me on the kitchen table when I got home. I was excited when I selected it last week. However, I’m even more overjoyed now that I can caress its soft & supple round …well you get the picture. 🤣
Say hello to my new B42 Apple Spigot from Peterson’s y’all. Lovely she is. 🙏☕

View attachment 283665
Great choice. I have that pipe in rusticated finish with pretty good rustication at that. My second favorite pipe behind my bent house pipe and just ahead of the pub pipe I own.

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
Whose image is in that grain on the Deluxe ? Or is that the Hand of Glory from Harry Potter which only provides light to the holder ?? ;):ROFLMAO: Beautiful pipes ! Enjoy them !
View attachment 284006
Or maybe Sauron's hand.

Either way, those are some good looking pipes.
Ok, the Vatican (gift shop) has confirmed that it is in fact an image of the hand of St Sasienius, the patron saint of pipe smokers. They will be assessing the pipe to confirm a miracle. If a miracle is confirmed, I'll have to hand the pipe over to the brothers of the Charatan Order at Bewley Abbey for veneration.