PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
A lot of posts on here urge members to post pictures of their pipes be they meerschaum, briar or anything between the two. I have just noticed that from previous posts there lurk on this forum members ever devoted to reducing their 'Carbon Foot Print' who wash and recycle their pipe cleaners. In essence they toss a bunch of used Dills in with the socks and Y fronts for that Sunday morning wash cycle. My question is simply this, not unreasonable to my mind, what becomes of these cherished and much sanitized pipe cleaners when the owner passes on? Does anyone here own or admit to owning 'used' Estate Pipe Cleaners? Are there collectors of such things?

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
Does anyone know what kind of pipe cleaners my grandpa used? I remember them being white, covered in some sort of fuzz, and about 6 inches long. He always kept them
In the drawer of the small side table where he kept his pipe rack. They came in packages of some sort that were either blue, white, green, red, or black. And it was either paper or cardstock.