Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
I've never seen another of these: a Savinelli Autograph Second.

View attachment 203572

The stem has the typical Autograph swirl, but a different logo.

View attachment 203573

It takes the Savinelli balsawood filters.

View attachment 203574

The Serpent stamp (similar to the crest for Milan) can be found on hand made marked Savinellis. I have an Estella Hand Made that bears the Serpent stamp on the stem. The other Estellas I have are based on known model numbers and bear the model number stamps on the stummel and the Estella “E” stamp on the stem.

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
View attachment 216592
My new 122 Porto Cervo. This is my 2nd Savinelli.
Beautiful pot! I might have to get one of these for myself. I can always use the b-day excuse... 😂
Well, I went ahead and pulled the trigger. @JRW11b I blame you! :ROFLMAO:

porto cervo.jpg

This is my 4th Savinelli, and my first vulcanite stem pipe. It's very rare that I simply fall in love with a pipe the moment I see a picture of it, but this was one of those times. I plan on christening it on my birthday, Monday, and cracking one of my four remaining tins of Drew Estate Gatsby Luxury Flake for the occasion. Very very happy with this beaut.

JRW11b

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 18, 2023
Well, I went ahead and pulled the trigger. @JRW11b I blame you! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 217470

This is my 4th Savinelli, and my first vulcanite stem pipe. It's very rare that I simply fall in love with a pipe the moment I see a picture of it, but this was one of those times. I plan on christening it on my birthday, Monday, and cracking one of my four remaining tins of Drew Estate Gatsby Luxury Flake for the occasion. Very very happy with this beaut.
YEAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Congrats man! Its been my go to lat burner since I got it. I love the wood accent on the stem, it really is a nice pipe! I hope you enjoy it on your birthday!!

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
YEAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Congrats man! Its been my go to lat burner since I got it. I love the wood accent on the stem, it really is a nice pipe! I hope you enjoy it on your birthday!!
Wishing you Happy Smokes with your new pipe for your Birthday on Monday
Very Best Wishes 🎂🍾🎉
The new Sav is just fantastic, I love it! Broke it in with the Gatsby Luxury Flake, and it went so well, I did it again today. One of those spectacular, magical smokes that stands out above all the rest. I love how light it is, and the rustication gives it a wonderful feel in the hand. This will be my new pipe for VAs, which I tend to hit pretty hard during the warmer months.

Very happy right now! ✊

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Savinelli is one of the top three brands of pipes on and in my racks and cabinet, and without a head count, I'd guess it was the top brand. There I am in my avatar at left smoking my 601 churchwarden.

I have unfinished Savinellis that have colored and aged into a polished looking stain finish with no polish or wax added, just regular buffing with a cloth. I have an Oscar Lucite series prince that doesn't take the balsa filter, a 606 bent billiard carved like a corncob with a bright corn yellow stem and slim green band, a 673 bulldog Opera pipe, among others.