PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

pylorns

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Austin, Texas
www.thepipetool.com
I used to have a couple but I dropped 80lbs and only one fits me right now. I'm planning on staging one from Smokey Joes at some point but here is the one I generally sport at Pipe shows:

Kevin-Godbee-_-James-Foster.jpg

I usually aim for a multi-use smoking jacket that I can wear out more than just sitting around smoking my pipe.

motorjon68

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2023
Cincinnati
Just got a look at my grandpa's smoking jacket that will be mine someday. Found out he got it when stationed in Japan. It looks like embroidered dragons on each side around the collar. This is a whole lot fancier then my blaze orange bibs and winter jacket I wear in the garage, trying to stay warm.
Post some pictures of it!

Reactions: MinnesotaNice

Templekeeper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 28, 2023
Toronto
I gifted my father a smoking jacket for his birthday once. He gifted it back to me sometime after he had to stop smoking cigars. I never smoked cigars enough, or in a manner that would merit donning a jacket (usually I was out and about, not at home). But now that I've taken up pipe smoking, I've thought of that jacket again and hope to pick it up soon and try it out.

Also, stylistically, there seems to be a big difference between a jacket and a robe, yet when it comes to smoking both things are called "smoking jackets"?

Reactions: JOHN72 and jpmcwjr