SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jan 27, 2020
Have you ever discovered that you wore someone else's underwear for an entire day? This morning my girlfriend found my drawers next to the bed and asked if I bought new underwear and upon inspection I realized that they were not mine, although looked very similar as I generally wear black cotton boxer briefs. She seemed to have some suspicions over the discovery but I am the one who had someone else's familiars next to my familiars and should be the one with some sort of uneasy feelings over this realization. Long story short, from now on I'm going to better inspect my undies before putting them on.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
John, you should lock your undies away with your tobacco, whiskey and sanity when the father-in-law comes over.
He gets quite angry when he sees the amount of tobacco I keep, and with whiskey too, but my whiskey cellar is insignificant. Since I started late to keep bottles. Although sometimes I remind him that he also had his younger days, when he smoked and drank whisky.

Jan 27, 2020
He gets quite angry when he sees the amount of tobacco I keep, and with whiskey too, but my whiskey cellar is insignificant. Since I started late to keep bottles. Although sometimes I remind him that he also had his younger days, when he smoked and drank whisky.

I don't see why he would make it his issue unless you only serve him a single boiled potato while sitting in the dark on a milk crate because you spent all your money on whiskey and tobacco and have no money for food and electricity and sold your furniture to get a few more tins and bottles.

Jan 27, 2020
Should I tell them here or better I open dedicated threads?

That would be wonderful if you shared them here and hope it might help you get over discussing things which you might unnecessarily feel are taboo. May I start by asking if when you buy toilet paper do you exclaim loudly while in the check-out line "I'm picking this up for my father-in-law!" because you don't want people to know that you don't have a bidet?

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
I'm was thinking from the beginning of this story it would not have a happy ending. Maybe this mornings Toby had a wee bit of nicotine. 😁

• Wow
Reactions: puff_not_snuff
Jan 27, 2020
I'm was thinking from the beginning of this story it would not have a happy ending.

Well, maybe the human mind often wants to lead us to hearing salacious unhappy endings because the most of what goes on day to day, is rather banal including the explanation of why these manny panties of another was in my underwear cupboard. We have a laundry room here in our building and they likely were left in the dryer by whoever used it before we threw our stuff in. I've decided though to wear them on the outside of my pants today in case I cross paths with the guy who lost them because I'm a firm believer in the social contract, even if it means further contact with these unwanted briefs.