PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

cersono

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2016
Vallis Lacrimarum
May I start by asking if when you buy toilet paper do you exclaim loudly while in the check-out line "I'm picking this up for my father-in-law!"
No, I don't. I'd feel too embarassed, again. I'm easily embarrassed, to be honest. Lots of taboos in my life.

But now I know what people who don't have any taboos exclaim when they buy toilet paper. I guess, then they share it on the internet, and not only on the My Toilet Exclamations group, but also in random communities too, right?

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Have you ever discovered that you wore someone else's underwear for an entire day? This morning my girlfriend found my drawers next to the bed and asked if I bought new underwear and upon inspection I realized that they were not mine, although looked very similar as I generally wear black cotton boxer briefs. She seemed to have some suspicions over the discovery but I am the one who had someone else's familiars next to my familiars and should be the one with some sort of uneasy feelings over this realization. Long story short, from now on I'm going to better inspect my undies before putting them on.
what the heck. Tell your neurologist cause something is deeply wrong here, and it might be something in your brain.

• Wow
Reactions: puff_not_snuff

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
To avoid this exact scenario (when I was living communally) I purchased a dozen of the same briefs, all in unmistakable orange. Never once did I don somebody else’s pants*, though I must say on a couple of occasions I saw other guys wearing mine. This was worse. Especially since I couldn’t tell which of my sacramental garments had been defiled.

* it was also at this time i learnt the British meaning of this word. I was hanging the washing out with a young lass and complimented her on her fantastic pants. This kiwi almost got slapped.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
There are many sacrifices of military service -- loss of privacy, loss of individuality, loss of choices and personal space, and so on. But the one luxury that I'd never thought of before is, you always make for damn sure the drawers you are putting on are your own, no matter what. So score one for Uncle Sam.

However, one of the hazards of new boxers is they are designed a little differently in terms of tags and seams in the front and the back, so it is possible to put them on backwards until you learn the visual cues. I hate it when that happens.