PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I watched the Bruins/Leafs game. Marchand does what he does, get under your skin and win.
The Leafs tied it at two in the final couple minutes, Marchand scores immediately to take the air out of the building.

1714042915127.png

kola

Lifer
Apr 1, 2014
Colorado Rockies, Cripple Creek region
Vegas is up 2-0 games over Dallas. Dallas is in trouble.

EDM and Kings are tied at 1-1 games.
Your LV team is damm solid..as much as I dislike them! Lol.

Since my old hometown team, the Sabres, continue to suck year after year, I'm an Avs and Panthers fan.

My lowly Sabres went to The Dollar Store and hired Lindy Ruff as HC. We"ll continue to waste good talented players and end up in the same boat. Re name them the Buffalo Titanic.

Canes and Oiljugs look pretty solid, Bruins and Leafs won't go far ( I almost fell asleep in that last game) Avs have goalie and D issues, I don't see them in the running but I sure hope my Panthers slither they way into the finals. Islanders and LA? They'll be exiting, stage left.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ashdigger

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
In 2018, the Caps were down 2-0 to the Blue Jackets in the first round. They benched Holtby, then brought him back and had four wins to move to Round 2. That's not happening this year, despite Lindgrens play.
Bruins were up 3-0 on Panthers last year and lost the series.

The team with the better goaltending almost always wins.

Reactions: kola

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
How can the Caps go 0-6 on powerplays? They are just bad.
1714217335874.png

Rempe takes out one more of of our D with a hit to the head that was called a minor penalty. The AHL Hersey Bears only has one more play with an NHL contract that they can call up, but gratefully, there's only one more game left.