PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I realize that OCD runs rampant through the pipe smoking community, but this would just feel like I'm turning a pastime into work and I work more than enough as it is. All I need to know is that I've got more than I'll ever live to smoke. The rest can stay a mystery.
you think this is bad. Wait till you meet the people that treat video games like work. They're the kind of people that make you wonder how they haven't jumped off a cliff yet. The kind of people that show up at work and complain that had to spend all night finding every widget in a game and then tell you that you didn't play a game the right way over something stupid. (basically as stupid as someone looking at one of your paintings and telling you that you should have put the blue on first and you held the brush wrong). Makes this kind of stuff look like slacker hippy b.s..

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
mysql/php

I wanted to make sure that thepipetool could allow you to import and/or take your data with you so we've got good exportability options.
It’s a great site and really kind of you to put that out there for free, I know it’s very time consuming. Can you tell me how large your user base is? I’m in software operations but I aspire to be a developer someday. I changed careers late in life so I’m still fresh and hungry to learn. I really need to get to a pipe meeting so I can talk to you more about this in person.

Reactions: anotherbob

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Organize my tobacco? I thought much of the excitement was exploring the unknown.